After all that barbecue this weekend, it's time to get back on track with a healthy breakfast. Here's is the last entry in a series dedicated to the most important meal of the day.
6 Easy tips to make sure you get a healthy breakfast each and every day.
- Plan ahead to eat breakfast. Decide what you are going to eat the night before or plan your weekly breakfasts.
- Opt for low sugar, high-fiber, whole grain cereals, bagels, or toast
- Eat a balanced breakfast that includes a source of protein, good fat, and a complex carbohydrate. A good example would be: Two poached eggs, one slice of whole grain toast, and a bowl of berries.
- Allow enough time for breakfast.
- Prioritize sitting down for a meal.
- If you feel a need to drink coffee in the morning, eat food with your coffee.
AUTHOR: Bex Urban
img source: https://elsaswholesomelife.wordpress.com/