When it comes to healthy living, people are quite simply confused. This doesn't surprise me considering all the “advice," welcomed or not, we are exposed to on a daily basis. “Eat more protein. You can eat carbs only in the morning. Don’t eat after 6pm. You should spin, it burns a ton of calories. You shouldn’t spin, it make your lower body bulky. Run. Don’t run. Exfoliate, but not too much. Use a serum on your face. Don’t use a serum. You really just need Vitamin C… "
All this advice could make even a sane person’s head spin. So, I'm here to set the record straight with a dose of non-head spinning advice:
- Eat Appropriately– When you are hungry and what you feel like eating. If it’s a tuna sandwich at 7am – then go for it. Of course, not a tuna sandwich the size of your head.
- Do Enjoyable and Effective Exercises – Do a workout you enjoy and that works for your body, which means you see results and you feel good doing it.
- Use Minimal Products – Use as few products as possible and only the ones that actually produce results for you. If it’s a $100 cream- Great. If it’s a $20 cream – Lucky you.
- Make Good Friends – Be friends with people you find yourself smiling around and thinking about when they are not around.
- Be Happy - Pinpoint exactly what it is that makes you happy and do that as much as possible. It's as easy as that.
AUTHOR: Bex Urban