After a session of providing STOTT PILATES® instruction to a client at Pilates South Texas which finished at 9:00 PM, my client inquired that which I was going to have for a late diner. My reply was "Celery Soup" as it is simple, easy and maintains nutritional benefits. Fresh celery stalks taste great especially the crisp stalks, but what does one do with the remaining celery that usually one throws away? You make celery soup. Don't waste it.use it.
So, I do this:
- Two cups of water and boil the celery parts with a diced carrot for two (2) minutes in a boiling pot
- Then, I let put this in a blender until it is all liquefied
- This mixture goes back into the boiling pot
- Add a small amount of your favorite bouillon for flavor
- Bring this back to a boil
- I like to add a small amount of lemon pepper at the end