FitPro Obsession // The Passion Planner
If some one asked me what my favorite fitness tool was, I would say "my planner." I know, I know. How can a planner be a fitness tool? Well, this planner is a life coach. The Passion Planner was created by Angelia Trinidad, a 24-year old entrepreneur, who had a vision that people could find their passion and achieve their goals if they could define their ideal life and create a step by step plan of how to get there.
Face it. We are all busy. We wear a lot of hats. We are moms, wives, teachers, coaches, trainers, students, managers, employees, friends, etc. How are we supposed to fit all that in and find time for ourselves? Find time to work out? Find ways to achieve our fitness goals? How do we even make it to the gym or studio? How do we take our workout, and our life, to the next level? For me ... It's my planner. It keeps me on track, keeps me focused on my goals, and holds me accountable. It is more than just a book of dates, appointments, and calendar pages.
The Passion Planner is your own personal, 24/7, inexpensive life coach because it helps you:
- Define your ideal life and get there: Define your ideal life AND then create your own step by step map to get you there with the Passion Planning Process
- Balance: Space for both personal and work projects and tasks
- Prioritize: Prompts you to pick one thing every day, week and month to focus on
- Focus on the positive: Every week there is a section dedicated just to write down "Good things that happened"
- Goal setting guide: It's like having your bucket list always with you to remind you of what you want do in your life
- Weekly appointment calendar: Set appointments, spread out your time between tasks, and keep track of how your time is spent
- Prioritized Personal AND Work To-Do lists: Stay balanced by making sure you are dedicating time and energy to work and most importantly your own dreams
- Journal: Reflect on what happened, jot down notes, and draw in the blank and lined pages. The possibilities are endless!
Look at the big picture. What are your goals? How will you get there? How will you manage your time, stay focused, and challenge yourself? How will you take things to the next level?
P. S. - to learn more about the Passion Planner and hear Angelia's story, visit: www.passionplanner.com
AUTHOR: Cathy Terrazas