- First, stand upright while grounding down equally through your right and left foot.
- Balance both feet. Try to avoid leaning forward, back, left or right
- Engage all the muscles of your left leg. Feel them wrap around the bones.
- Lift and place your right foot onto the top of your left inner thigh with your toes pointing down.
- Hands move to heart center in prayer and then rise towards the sky.
- Hold this pose for several breathes. Remember trees bend and sway. Enjoy the subtle movements.
- Switch sides and repeat the steps.
Practice this pose in the morning for a few moments or whenever you are feeling a little off center. Most importantly, take time during your busy day to be still and strong. This pose will help strengthen your legs and keep your mind and body steady.
AUTHOR: Bex Urban
img source: unknown