- Get enough sleep: Sleep deprivation can make us feel nauseated and bloated.
- Plan for variety: Map out a variety of choices for breakfast so you won’t feel rushed and anxious.
- Control portions to suit work activity: Heavier work = a larger breakfast Light and sedentary work = a smaller, balanced breakfast. Plus, eat smaller meals more often.
- Work out before breakfast. Exercise stimulates the appetite. Eating after a workout helps to replenish energy and energy reserves. It also keeps metabolism stronger for a longer period of time after exercise.
- To Your Health and Happiness.
AUTHOR: Bex Urban
img source: http://inhonorofdesign.com/