Heirloom Tomato Frittata People are always asking about Paleo snacks. Once your blood sugar stabilizes you wont need snacks, but initially “paleo friendly snacks” will come in handy. I like making a frittata with whatever veggies I have in the fridge. This frittata was inspired by a Mexican omelette.
- 5 eggs (Pasture Raised)
- ¼ cup of coconut milk
- 1 spoon coconut oil
- ½ onion
- 1 large heirloom tomato handful cilantro
- 1 jalapeno pinch of salt & pepper
- Turn oven on Broil.
- Melt coconut oil in a cast iron skillet, add onion followed by the remaining veggies.
- Wisk eggs with coconut milk, salt and pepper.
- Add egg mixture to pan.
- Cook for a few minutes.
- Place pan in oven for 5 minutes or so. Enjoy!
Photo by: The Food Dept