Activewear Archived Balance Beauty Tips Career Cocktail Core Strength Dance Essential Oils FastFit Flexibility Goals Gratitude HIIT Holidays Hydration Kitchen Gadgets Meditation Mental Health Motherhood Motivation Music Natural Remedies Nutrition Persistence Pilates Post-Workout Posture Quotes Recipe Retreats Running Share Strength Travel Wanderlust Wisdom Workout Accessories Workout tips Yoga
New Year's Resolution: Open Your Heart
The New Year is always a great time to set intentions for the coming year. Creating openness in your heart and coming into a place of peace will allow so much opportunity for growth. Remember it is important to pace yourself with what motivates you on the path towards transformation. I actually open a new journal and write down what I REALLY want to cultivate in the next 365 days. I focus on the areas of my personal life, partnership, family, career and spiritual side. Here are some tips to keep in mind as you're thinking about your resolutions.
- 2011 can be a year filled with contentment, compassion and trusting the universe has a plan for all beings.
- Choose to be positive and release all the critical thoughts, to benefit the whole community.
- Make 2011 a year about living your best life and taking care of you first, everyone will be happy as a result.
- Take time to do something to allow more freedom into your life and choose to be happy daily.
- Let 2011 be about celebrating all your gifts, everyday do something for someone else to appreciate.
Happy New Year!
AUTHOR: Bex Urban