Activewear Archived Balance Beauty Tips Career Cocktail Core Strength Dance Essential Oils FastFit Flexibility Goals Gratitude HIIT Holidays Hydration Kitchen Gadgets Meditation Mental Health Motherhood Motivation Music Natural Remedies Nutrition Persistence Pilates Post-Workout Posture Quotes Recipe Retreats Running Share Strength Travel Wanderlust Wisdom Workout Accessories Workout tips Yoga
Stay In School: The Secret Benefits Of Fitness Classes
You might think that you've got your workout routine all set and that a class like spin or Pilates is a waste of your time, money or both, but you'd be wrong. Fitness classes offer countless benefits that enhance not just the body, but the mind and soul as well. Here are 5 reasons why you should make your workout routine less routine by mixing in some classes.
- Shock your system - Boost your metabolism by mixing up your workouts with some new and exciting classes
- Partner up - With a workout class, you never have to hit the gym alone and can meet a whole group of people who have at least one common interest
- Smile more- A rigorous workout is proven to not just relieve stress, but also get your endorphins going, which means you'll feel happier
- Forever young - Regular exercise has been shown to delay the effects of aging
- Get burning - you burn anywhere from 200-350 calories in a half hour just by walking. Think about what a full class will burn
So if you're looking to feel younger, get healthier and be happier, the answer might be as simple as taking a class.
AUTHOR: Bex Urban