This Zoodle Mac recipe is easy, nutritious & delicious! -
Zoodles (Zucchini noodles)
- 2-3 green or yellow zucchinis julienned or spiralized and lightly steamed.
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk or more to thin it out
- 6 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp earth balance or any non-dairy butter
- 1 tbsp gluten free all purpose flour
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt & pepper to taste
Heat butter in pot, whisk flour and milk in separate bowl until no clumps, add in nutritional yeast then add to pot, reduce heat, add rest of ingredients and cook while whisking a bit for about 5 minutes, add more milk if need. Pour over whatever noodles, zoodles or veggies you desire. Enjoy!
Photo by: Reclaiming Provincial