Tips To Staying Healthy And Fit While Traveling
Staying true to your fitness routine while traveling is as easy as a little planning and knowing how to avoid the pitfalls of that make us slack off on vacation. Follow these tips to stay healthy and fit on the road.
- Prepare healthy meals before traveling in easily accessibly containers.
- Check out gyms or your favorite class schedules before you arrive and plan on a workout.
- Pack your favorite healthy snacks.
- Drinks a lot of water to stay hydrated and less run down.
- Find a supermarket near your hotel and stock up on healthy choices for in between meals.
- Ask the front desk to bring you a mini fridge for your food. Most hotels do this free of charge.
- Explore local fitness activities do something that you wouldn't normally do.
- If you are in a car or on a plane take time to stretch your muscles and legs and walk around.
- Lastly always pack your Splits59 workout gear!!!!
AUTHOR: Sloane Sapan
img source: http://frostedpetticoatblog.com/