Tuesday Treat // Mint & Chip Gelato
Tuesday Treat: Mint & Chip Gelato Raw Grassfed Dairy is a grey area in the Paleo world. Many people that can tolerate dairy well can benefit from the fat-soluble vitamins and other nutrients found in raw milk. I decided to test my tolerance for dairy with my recent obsession for homemade ice-cream, which by the way is the easiest thing to make!
Mint & Chip Gelato ingredients:
- raw grassfed dairy (approx. 3 cups)
- 1 egg yolk - hand full of fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons of raw honey
- 3 drops of chlorophyll (for color)
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
Mix everything in the blender and poor into ice-cream maker...I told you it was easy! Cannot wait to get creative with my future ice-cream recipes. In the meantime…enjoy!
Photo by: For the Love of the South