I love my morning routine. Getting up early when it is calm and quiet is my favorite way to start the day. I like to have a relaxing morning with coffee, journaling and eye patches on. Then I go move my body and start my day. Having this routine grounds me to start my day off on a good note.
I love reformer pilates and circuit weight training. They are the perfect compliment to each other.
1. Cometeer Coffee. I go to bed dreaming about it for the morning.
2. Eye Patches. They make me feel refreshed and awake in the morning. (Pro Tip: keep them in the fridge)
3. Is Clinical Pro Heal Serum. This is my holy grail in my skincare routine. It helps with antiaging and acne.
4. Brewer. My dog. I love him so much. He’s my little buddy.
5. My tripod. Lol. This helps me so much with being able to do my job anywhere, without relying on anyone else.
Doing anything wellness related. I love working out, trying new wellness and beauty treatments, finding new snacks and healthy food products (especially at Erewhon). All of those things make me feel my best.
I’m currently loving the Airweight Skort - It’s so soft and looks good when I’m playing Pickleball. My other favorite is the Raquel High Waisted Flare Legging in black or white. It is such a comfortable fabric and I love the look of them. The Loren Seamless Cami is a go to cropped bra because I love the length of it.
My Favorite colors to wear are all neutrals. My closet basically is all white, cream, brown and blacks.